Friday, November 13, 2009

nothing but a broken heart


I wanna leave my comfort zone just to find you
I wanna hear your voice again; to see the smile on your face
My heart is now completely satisfied


I'm not a pro at this;I just wanna love on Jesus. I wrote this awhile ago when I felt the need of a breakthrough in my life.
Thank you,Grace Shan and Kadie Sun. I love you two.


I've been encountering brokenness in my heart lately, I believe it's a good brokenness.I ask God to restore my heart and feelings, because my heart has grown cold. I want to be able to feel.


It takes a life long time to learn God's love. The Lord teaches me through demonstration, even in my brokenss, He uses me to touch other lives. He is a good Lord.


I come to you with nothing but brokenness, and you say you like it. Sometime I don't understand you, and you say you love me. No more pushing envelopes, I'm pushing myself in this time.

1 comment:

Diary starting from 6/29/2009 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.